Prices and Calendars Adjustments on Booking.com
In this section, check how to update prices and campaigns on Booking.com from your Vacation Rental Channel Manager.
We assume you have connected your Accommodation on Booking.com and wish to adjust your pricing. Only if you modify the seasonality model in FlatsWire pricing model, will it be updated on Booking.com, If you modify the price level in FlatsWire pricing model, price will not be modified in Booking.com automatically. We recommend you use the Booking.com priced calendar (below) to make regular yield price adjustments.
Presentation of the Booking.com Dashboard
For each apartment you access the dashboard in the administration, through the Booking.com tab.
You land on following page :
It contains 5 sections:
1. Infos :
infos related to the linkage you have done with Booking.com Extranet,
2. Status : Displays
- Status of your connexion (Connected / Disconnected),
- Link to the multi-unit price update screen (enables to update in a single step rates on several accommodations – see below),
- Buttons to manage the parameters of the connexion :
“Reload Rate Price & Availability” : re-initialize your price to the Beethoven price matrix and re-initialize your calendar et synchronize your calendar,
This button re-initiates and re-synchronizes your calendar, it will open all rates on available dates (suppressing manual changes you might have done). It will alsoerase all manual price modification made before.
“Push Beethoven Availability” : No price modification. It synchronizes booking.com calendar with Beethoven Master calendar, opening all rates when accommodation is available.
This button should not be necessary to use, unless you reset the connectivity of the property, as calendars are automatically synchronising.
“Push Beethoven Price” : No calendar adjustment. It pushes the prices adjusted in the matrix below (through the Availibility/price Modification section).
3. Calendar Display:
you set the period you want to display in the below calendar. You can slide with the horizontal scroll bar to see all the period.
4. Availability/Prices Modification :
you set a period and you enforce price adjustments and opened or closed rates directly on Booking.com.
Open and close rates on your booking.com calendars.
You may want to close some rates during some seasons (example close short stays during high season).
In the availabity/prices modification section, select the period you want to close, select the rates you want to close and in the last caption, select “close”. Then click on save :
The lines corresponding to the rates you close will be red on the selected period : meaning booking impossible on booking.com for the closed rates.
Comment : The “Push Beethoven Availability” button will re-open all the rates on dates when accommodation is available for booking,
Modify prices in a time frame on Booking.com.
On Booking.com, you may select periods of time over which you want to define a specific price or booking condition. For example you may want to reduce price for last minute arrivals, or increase price for a special event.
In the “Availability/Prices modification” section,
- Select your work period,
- select the rates you want to modify (by default they are all selected),
- If you just want to adjust the price for these, select No Open/Close Action (selected by default),
- You may decide in the last caption (“price %”) to increase or reduce the displayed price. You may enter a specific value in the blank block.
-15% will reduce price by 15%
300 will set the price for the selected rates at 300€ per night.
Then click on “Apply modification and synchronize”.
Example of a 15% price reduction :
Note that the 15% cost reduction applies to the price in the matrix when you launch the change, but not to your FlatsWire price.
Multi-property Price and Availability management screen
It is also possible to make simultaneously modifications on all or on part of the properties you have on Booking.com.
There are 2 ways to access this functionnality
- Go to setting/portals/Details/booking.com/availability
- On each property connected, in the booking.com tab, in the “status” section, click on “Click here”.
The calendar shows the priced calendar for all connected accommodation, 31 days after the date you set.
As you can do for individual updates, in the Availability/Prices modification,
- Select a period,
- by default all apartments are selected. Unselect the one you do not want to modify.
- By default all rates are selected. You can unselect some rates in the (big) list accessible in the 3 block (after date selection),
- You can set a price variation,
- Then Apply.
Search for a subject
Vacation Rental Software
A professional solution
- Booking Engine
- Intelligent Price Management & Yield Management
- Maintenance Management
- Staff Management
- Email templates for customers, owners, staff...
- Payments Management
- Credit Card processing
- Staff Management
- Integrated 2 ways Channel Manager