Process a Credit Card payment
How to process a Credit Card payment in FlatsWire.
FlatsWire can support several payment gateways on an account. In this part, we explain how you can choose the payment provider for each payment and process it to bank a payment line.
On each booking FlatsWire displays
- price descriptions
- Payment lines blocks showing the different due dates and amounts of money to be exchanged, between Customer and Agency. Customer and Manager, Flatswire and Manager or Agency.
In each payment section, above the block and at the end of each payment line you will find a “Pay” button to activate payment with Credit Card :
In Below explanantion we assume you have impemented with FlatsWire one or several Payment Service Providers (PSP) on your account enabling you to debit a card from the Back-Office.
1. Select the payment you want to debit and activate payment
- Select the line(s) you want to debit by tiking it in left Column, then click on “Pay”
- If you bank only one payment line, you may also click on the credit Card button right on the line.
2. Choose payment mode
The following screen will appear :
showing amount to be paid and asking for a selection of the payment Gateway (Atos SIPS, Stripe and Braintree in this case).
Some PSP like Stripe, BrainTree and Paypal will store the Credit Card number of your customer and provide you with a “Token” enabling you to debit it without receiving the infos of the card. For a returning guest and/or for a balance payment, with this solutions you will not require to enter credit card info again. The PSP that stores your customer Credit Card will then be displayed in a red framed box.
Clicking on one of the PSP button will open the adapted payment window.
If card is stored, the payment line will be automatically processed.
You will notice that the system automatically adjust the bankfees to the level you have set for the PSP.
3. Check Payment
Once payment is done, the payment line is marked as PAID with CARD and the payment date is added.
At the bottom of the page you will find a summary of your payments with cards in the “Transaction” section
Some more details :
- Risk level : applies to PSP only, measures the risk linked to the transaction,
- Status : lists results of all payment trials,
- ID / Error : information lined on the status. If succeed, the link with open your PSP account to visualize the transaction on your account. If refused or failed, you can see the error code.
By clicking on the eye on a transaction you access the following page :
This table displays all important informations on the payment, including type of card, details of payment, last digits of the card….
Search for a subject
Vacation Rental Software
A professional solution
- Booking Engine
- Intelligent Price Management & Yield Management
- Maintenance Management
- Staff Management
- Email templates for customers, owners, staff...
- Payments Management
- Credit Card processing
- Staff Management
- Integrated 2 ways Channel Manager