Define price on a new property
In your settings, you have defined :
- Your source price (owner price, manager price or Agency price),
- Your models for seasonnality and degressivity with the length of stay,
- Your services and your pricing models
- Pricing (V2) tab
You will specify
- Pricing model preset in setting (defining which is your source price)
- Degressivity model applicable for the property,
- Season weight model applicable for the property,
Click on “update”.
The price matrix for the source price will be automatically generated as well as the pricing model. By default the system uses the price per night defined in the model.
To adjust it, simply change it the default price column (in blue). You may set the dayprice or the Total price for the default duration.
Then cick on “update” again.
2. Pricing model
The pricing model is automatically imported from the model. In the above example the model is based on a manager source price.
For each property you can
- Adjust the value of the service and/or margins and/or taxes.
Just double click on the value and modify it.
- Add a specific service (that you have created in settings previously) and adjust its value. In this case, you have to also specify where it fits within the calculation rule (in particular to set if the margins in % integrate the cost of the service or not).
- Suppress a service. The best it to set the service at 0. You may just click on the cross to suppress the service in the model, but in this case you will have to check that you have not broken the calculation chain.
Search for a subject
Vacation Rental Software
A professional solution
- Booking Engine
- Intelligent Price Management & Yield Management
- Maintenance Management
- Staff Management
- Email templates for customers, owners, staff...
- Payments Management
- Credit Card processing
- Staff Management
- Integrated 2 ways Channel Manager