Create a static page
A page is called “static” because it always displays the same content.
A static page is a page of content (text, pictures, video, links…) that you will use to provide informations to the customers.
You can create 2 types of static pages for your website.
To create a new page,
- Click on the menu page,
- Click on create a page button,
- Once your page is set and translated, you just need to set it “online” and save. You should see a green message with a link where you see your page
- To publish the page on your website and make link to the page from the menu or from any other page.
A “classic page” (in opposition to a “category page”) is a page of content independant from any other page. It is displayed simply as a full page content.
- You have to fill the different fields of the page :
|Label||It is a notification for you in order to organize your pages|
|Short title||Information that may be used in other view|
|title||Title of your page. Will be on top of your page. Useful for SEO : H1|
|Meta title||For SEO|
|Title url||name of your url – DO NOT LEAVE Blank|
|Short description||May be used in other view|
For the description you have a classical editor. If you are experience you can access the Html code by clicking on “tool–>Source code”
Select your language
Add a Media
You can add a media to your page that will be available for all the languages you have done.
A “Category Page” is a page belonging to a group of pages (category). It is displayed with a vertical menu on the left, showing all elements of the category. See below an example of a Category Page.
When you click on the items of the left menu, your content will change.
How to proceed?
Step 1 : Create a category : see category chapter
To do that, go to the bottom of your “Category Page” where you have the list of the categories available.
On the example we have seen on the definition section, The 4 pages “category” are linked to the category “Information”.
Search for a subject
Vacation Rental Software
A professional solution
- Booking Engine
- Intelligent Price Management & Yield Management
- Maintenance Management
- Staff Management
- Email templates for customers, owners, staff...
- Payments Management
- Credit Card processing
- Staff Management
- Integrated 2 ways Channel Manager