Edit Email Template
How to create a document or email template?
Flatswire gives you access to variables you can integrate into your email or document template.
If you use always the same text, you can create a blocks which include variables.
An email template or document will be composed of variables, blocks and text.
Your Access to template environment
From this menu, you can have access to :
- Blocks (partails)
Flatswire gives you access to model of template, but you can decide to see only yours by switching the ONLY ME toggle button.
You can also filter your view by a context.
Different types of context :
- Bookings : you are creating a template you will use in a booking context ( send an email to a customer, owner,…)
- Payment : if you want to send a payment confirmation for example
- Event : from the calendar of Check-in, check-out, cleaning,…
- Transaction : if you have created a transaction, you can send an email from there. Example: you want to confirm a monthly payment made to an owner.
- Transfer : a group of transaction
Create a template from a white page
Click on create a template button
Give a name, a context and a language to your template
At the bottom of the page, you have to define:
- HTML or not
- do you want this template available for your agency : PARTNER yes or no
- What kind of users can have access to this template: all users of your account is staff.
Before creating your template, you have to define :
- a subject
How to input variables into fields
- Put your mouse cursor where you want to put the variable
- Find the variable you want to use
- Drag and drop
Create the content of your template
You just have to drag and drop the variable you want to use in your core template.
Do not forget to leave a blanks after each variable you have drag and dropp
When you drag and drop, do not forget to put your mouse cursor where you want to drag the variable.
How to preview your template?
Once you have filled the from, to ,subject and content fields, you have to input a Booking reference (if you are in a booking context) and click on preview.
You can now create your template
How to duplicate an existing template
You have to find the template created by Flatswire in your template list
Click on the Duplicate button on the right side of the line and give a name to your template
Then, you can modify your template by adding some variables or modify the text.
Search for a subject
Vacation Rental Software
A professional solution
- Booking Engine
- Intelligent Price Management & Yield Management
- Maintenance Management
- Staff Management
- Email templates for customers, owners, staff...
- Payments Management
- Credit Card processing
- Staff Management
- Integrated 2 ways Channel Manager