Display a Property on your Vacation Rental Website
In this article we explain how you can display a property (apartment or villa) on your website.
Once manager has created an accommodation in Beethoven Back-Office (descriptions, pictures, price, bookings…), you can link it to your website. The display on the website is not automatic as we require you to check text and SEO informations. See steps to follow.
Step1: Select apartments you want to put on line on your Website and generate the link.
Before putting new manager properties on line, you need first to rename them and define your distribution margin.
Click on the “Apartments” (Accommodation) menu.
From the list, select the first apartments you want to put online in your website and click on the Eye:
- At the top of the page, a blue block appears. On the left, you can now define your property reference name and set up your distribution margin.
- Once done, click on “Flag as seen” button. This will activate the link with your website.
Step2: Publish your properties on your vacation rental Website
Click on the Website tab in Beethoven. It opens the website back-office within Beethoven frame.
By default you will land in the “Apartments”/Property menu displaying linked apartments:
At the top of the list, you’ll find 5 tabs showing the status of the properties:
- Online: displays the list of all properties linked between Beethoven and the website. They might not be published if you have not checked the content (see below).
- Offline: properties linked and unpublished (after publishing).
- Deleted: properties with broken links
- New: properties linked with Beethoven, but not yet checked, completed and published
In the column lang, you find the following informations:
means that the property has been linked but is not published on the website.
means that the property is published on the website in the languages of the flags (3 languages in that case).
By clicking in the block “Lang” you will sort the apartments and easily access to the unpublished properties.
When you link a property to your website, pictures, calendars, amenities list, booking rules, pricing are automatically linked and will be used in the search page results and in the property page. You still need to input description and manage SEO informations.
Select a unpublished property and access the description page, by clicking on the pen on the right side.
During the setting of your account, FlatsWire has set your website to manage several languages.
Choose the language of the decription you want to write.
You then can start finalizing the content on the apartment:
You see that by default, in all blocks marked “Use template“, a text has automatically been implemented (learn more about templates…).
For each language, you have to define the variables of your ad :
- Title (important for SEO)
- Meta title (important for SEO – title displayed in Google search results)
- Url : no blank required (important for SEO)
- Meta description (SEO – Text displayed in Google search results)
- Meta keyword: (SEO but not really useful nowadays)
- Short description: will be seen on your search result as a global presentation of your property,
- Description: description of your apartment.
Once you are set with the SEO and with the description,
- Check in the top grey bar, that the status of the apartment is online,
- Click on SAVE, to create and publish the page.
- The below confirmation will appear :
By clicking on the flag, you will access to the page in the chosen language.
Connected documentations :
- Website general set-up,
- Set list of amenities displayed,
- Set “Similar apartments” rules,
Search for a subject
Vacation Rental Software
A professional solution
- Booking Engine
- Intelligent Price Management & Yield Management
- Maintenance Management
- Staff Management
- Email templates for customers, owners, staff...
- Payments Management
- Credit Card processing
- Staff Management
- Integrated 2 ways Channel Manager