Set up your Amenities for your account
The list of the amenities will be different if you are talking of an apartment, a villa by the sea, a riad, or a house in the mountains… Depending to the property types, you can define your own list of amenities.
When generating a new property, this template list will be automatically uploaded.
In the system, all standard amenities have been registered as elements. You will just add them from a generic base.
- General definitions
- How to define a list for a property type
The principle of amenities list is to simplify the creation of a property.
There is a very large global list of amenities in the vacation Rental industry. Among this list, you may want to specify only few of them. In this part, you will set a list of items for apartments, house (or any other type), that you want to describe (“is” or “is not” in the property). Automatically this list will be attached to any new property you will create.
Later, for each new property you will have to specify whether the amenity “is” or “is not” present. By default, in this part, you can set the value (Yes/No) for each property.
We manage a very large list of amenities pre-set in Beethoven, imported from portals list. This list should contain most amenities. If you are lacking one, please contat FlatsWire support to ask for it.
You may not be satisfied by the name used on an amenity. Be aware that on websites, you will be able to affect a different name of the amenity.
How to define your lists?
Go to the settings section found below your company name (top right corner), then select amenities in the blocks.
You will display the list of all amenities set by default.
You must first select the type of property.
- Click on filter,
- Select type of property
By default, each type of property has a preset list. You can decide to add or suppress amenities.
- Suppress amenity : Just click on the “bin” picto, on the extreme right of the line,
- Add an amenity :
Click on “add” button.
- Item type = List of types of property,
- Property = List of amenities you can add
- Default value = Yes / No (will set the value of the amenity for any new property)
- Hidden = Yes / No (if you want to hide some amenities to partner agencies – Not recommended, should set at No)
- For all apartments = if you tick it, you will force the system to add the property, with the dfault value to all existing apartment)*
* This last element is important because it enables you to modify your existing listing.
Once your lists, for each type of property is set, you can just leave the setting page.
Search for a subject
Vacation Rental Software
A professional solution
- Booking Engine
- Intelligent Price Management & Yield Management
- Maintenance Management
- Staff Management
- Email templates for customers, owners, staff...
- Payments Management
- Credit Card processing
- Staff Management
- Integrated 2 ways Channel Manager